Wednesday, September 8, 2010

day seventeen


Waking up is often the hardest thing for me to do in a day. Well, actually, for those of you who have lived with me, you will disagree as I often exit my bedroom screaming, shouting, and just excited that God spared me another night! However, with the lack of sleep I get here in Chicago, it IS indeed, hard for me to wake up.

The morning started BRIGHT and early at 9 AM with Del Hershberger, from Hesston, Kanasas, leading us on a discussion about culture. The first part of this happened to be a 2 hour movie called, The Mission. I wish I could tell you what this was about, BUT, I happened to fall asleep through the entire thing. What else is to happen when you watch a movie at 9 AM? Ask everyone else in the group, and apparently you are to just stay awake and watch it. Guess I didnt get the memo.

Since I was out on that exercise from minute one, I will focus on the rest of the day. My favorite part. Free time. This free time was a little different. Drama filled the empty space between the four walls that we call home. Who would have known drama would happen when you mix boys and girls from different walks of life and tell them to live together? Not this guy. Thought we were all mature adults, but, looks like we (notice "I" am a part of "we") might have a little bit of growing up to do!

This picture is getting away from drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment