Wednesday, August 25, 2010

day two


Today was a day of just getting to know the community we are living in. While it is considered "Chicago" to the world, we are in a part called Uptown. I wish I could give the demographics of everything around here, but to be 100% honest, I didn't pay that much attention as I would rather focus my time on learning about Bolivia. The following picture is of our flat behind JPUSA. The bottom level is ours. The second and third floor is for the single men that are a part of the community here in Chicago. As we have rode the El (elevated train) around Chicago, I have noticed that this is the particular style of building for apartments that are around the area. However, they are much closer together than shown in this particular picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment